Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ONLINE INSPIRATION

A few months ago, out of the blue I was contacted by the Editor of 'Down Under Textiles' asking for some high resolution images of some of my small tapestries. The request was for them to be used in 'Online Inspiration' I don't know what was going through my mind at the time, but I somehow assumed that the images were to be put up on their website. Recently I received an email from the magazine with a copy of a page from the current issue. 'Online Inspiration' is a one page feature in the magazine that looks at inspiring websites and blogs. If you would like to visit the other artists websites that are featured in the article. They are Liz Powell   Kaz Madigan  and Open Drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...