Friday, January 1, 2016

A NEW DAWN AND A NEW YEAR

A beautiful sky this morning, a quiet time while it is still cool to wander around the garden. It has been HOT here with some days reaching into the 40's. For those who measure in Fahrenheit we have had days that it has reached 112 f. My studio lays empty as there is no air conditioning and playing with wool in this weather for me is not something that I choose to do. I have had a break from weaving since completing work early last year for our exhibition at the Ararat Regional Art Gallery. It feels odd not to be weaving, but my days are filled with other things. I need to empty my studio as I am having some renovations done in March. After that I hope to get back to the loom. Happy New Year and may 2016 be a creative year however you choose to spend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...