Thursday, October 16, 2008

FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF PENELOPE

PROGRESS OCTOBER 15TH
The year is marching on at a fast pace and I have been away from the loom for a few weeks now. A long awaited holiday to the Flinders Ranges was a well earned break from weaving and domestic life here. As usual I seem to un pull areas that I am not happy with. I wove the highlight in on the apple before I left, but realized that the coulour is way too pale. New colours were dyed before leaving, so that will be the next area to be un pulled and resolved. When Coen and I moved the loom around last night so that I could take these photos I noticed some ridging in an area of blue that I had just woven so that will go as well. Sometimes it takes courage to pull out your mistakes, but living with them I feel is far worse. So maybe Penelope was after all, just resolving her mistakes!
DETAIL OCTOBER 15TH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...